Thursday 18 December 2008

Paving the way to our future!

I was speaking to some one today, and we spoke about the future and what happenes to use, wether it be how we make it or how it is made for us when we take that first breath. But if that was so wouldn't that be down to our mother and fathers actions, then that would lead back there mother and father and so on. But then I ask my self who is the founder of all our destinys? The person who started of this chain of events if this is our life.

I on the other hand don't see it like this. I am a strong beleiver that some times you can't control what happens to you, sometimes it just happens. But what you can control is thee most important thing. I sit back and I see so many people in this world, so many people whom i have read there life so far, I've seen there strugles and they have still controlled a part of there life that has made a difference.

Once upon a time I would watch TV and watch programs like "Jeremy Kyle show" and such. It amazed me how people would walk up on these programs, or write into these articles and shout about how they are alcoholics and drug addicts because of what they have been through. What about the children who have had to live with aids before they could speak? The minority who grow up and give them selves a chance in life? Do they turn to drugs and alcohol. Me my self from an early age, I've gone through abbusive relationship with my mother, surrounded by drugs, prostitution. Grew up to feel unloved and unwanted living with the scars of my past, relentless at living. Abused by partners and strangers, to being diagnosed as a manic depressive. There could be more. This is not the point of my post but to say why am i so different to the people that we see using these things as an exscuse for there actions? Fine be insecure and weary of people or the future that your past inflicted. But why be so weak and so appologetic and use these as exscuses when many don't. When many use there past as a means to a start.

I am one of the people who sit here, not perticularly sad, but also not perticulary happy. A medium at times and sometimes the latter or the other. I have never used my past how ever horrific it is, neither have the most beautiful souls that i have come across, read, seen, spoke to. They have not turned to alcohol or drugs. They have not used it as an exscuse to rape young children, to beat up there family, to kill there next door neighbor.

We live in a very destruction inflicted world full of lies, Where there is alot of wrong. I am simply sitting here to defend those truelly unhappy, depressed or ill people who do fight to live. Do not use there condition as an exscuse for the shit they inflict on this world. We stand in the shadows but we stand united and im sure that each and every one of you know this that I have said, I want the rest of the world to know.

I have a mental illness, I will not kill my father, I will not rape my son, I will not steal from my supermarket, I am scared but I will not do to others what has been inflicted on me! How hard is this? People who do these awful acts upon our persons, upon our world I want to cast them out of our circle and say they are not us!

No comments:

Post a Comment