Thursday 18 December 2008

Mind of darkness!

"This was writen along time ago thinking abut a great passion, a horse. All that have been around horses and understand them as more than just an animal will realise why i wrote this"

Cold hitting me like ice cubes in a pale of water
The curtain closed the window to my soul
I lay there, water hitting my face hoping to wake from the daze
Sitting on the corner thinking, wanting needing
All human emotion invading me
I cried, I felt it, I knew i would.
Satin skimmed my skin, it spiked and flustered as I sighed
Alone again, No i felt it
I felt my love, everything go away
I curled up shivering, trying to forget with sleep
There i was, the sleep closed in on me
Like a sheet of satin, a sheet of black hair
Becoming one with the beautiful
Resembling a....
Warm, welcoming, kind and protecting

No comments:

Post a Comment