Friday 19 December 2008

The angel that marked me!


Walking away wasn't the hardest part.
Walking away from the person I have truelly loved the most was.
Saying the final good bye, however long that it took.
It would of been less painful to shoot my self in the head.
Walking away knowing how in pain he was, he still is.

Lost, confused and not knowing who he is.
Once he was my confidant, my soul and best friend, I truelly wish that i could be this to him now in his time of need.
Now I don't know who he is, after so much, being lovers to strangers.

The first time he kissed me, it was a touch from the heavens.
The first time he hugged me was like being home.
The first time he made love to me, I felt like a virgin.

If I hadn't of walked away, what would of become of us?
Two lost souls wandering together but so far apart.

When I closed the door to my heart and handed him the key, I knew he wouldn't open the door.
He lost the key the first time and wouldn't fight the door down.

When I turned around I knew I had ripped his heart out.
Was it so bad for me to make him make that choice? To choose and decide how its going to be?
I have wished he had walked away from me!
For me to suffer by his hands would be far less painful for both that for him to suffer by mine.

I wish to heal his heart and soul, be the priest I once was, strong for others but not my self.
But understand this, only he can heal him self.
I want to love him, I do love him.
I have let him go, as that is all I can do!

I hope that he knows that he was and still is my true love.
I love his faults and problems and the distance in every way made no difference to me. He was my confidante, my soul mate, my best friend. He is my fallen angel

2 comments:

  1. sad words, who is this about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed sad words. Me and an old friend. Lost friendships!

    ReplyDelete