Thursday 18 December 2008

Love!


Love flurished in that day
I said I knew
Never aloud though

Why?
Who knows!

I battled the feeling like many a time with others in the street
The feelings flustered through me like water gulping through the drain
Trying so hard to wash away the thoughts
Scrubing my self
Self loathing myself emotionally and physically

I was scared

Each in its own with the dates on a flag marking them as if a grave stone
The scars they ached, itched. The back of the mind, body and thoughts

Everyday battling the wounds, battling them as if to be centered in world war 2
In ever place, every inch resembling a battle ground
My body

Thoughts creeping forward
When i felt love, creeping like a young child, like the snake ready to attack
Would the memorys get here? would they course my veins like venom?

Would they once again attack this feeling and make me resent it once again?

I already resented it
It hurt
It ached
I marked the next scar, as if to be staring into a crystal ball
Waited, it never came

(Dedicated to my first love, you will always have a place in my heart no matter what has happened. The past is the past and im here living in the future. No one will ever take your seat in my heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment