Thursday 18 December 2008

Confusion in a conversation!


I cant smile. when im heart broken and have been for a long time, its not the be all and end all but its hurts like nothing before! And i hate it for being in my life.
How can I take something out of my life that I care so much for as a friend and a confidante but as more also.
Underneath it all.
Watching them get hurt by others over time, When all i want to do is make them happy.
Being there for them, hurts like nothing else. Hurts more than needles in my eyes!
I wish that my eyes were ripped out so i couldnt see it, my heart ripped out so i couldn't feel it, my ears took away so that I wouldnt hear anything.
So that the only thing I could feel would be touch and being untouched for so long its the only feeling that I would be unaffected by.
Admitting this feeling is pain in its self, admiting my thoughts is a map to hurt me.
Because it happens weather I make it or weather its by accident.
Never, it stays with me like a scar.
It itches every so often.
Sometimes I sit here and I admit I feel alone and cold.
And that I'd rather be by my self to cry, shout, mourn as I know that I havent got some one here who seems to care but doesn't truelly.
I have endured so much pain in my life that im no longer afraid of it, I embrace it and I realise when other people are in pain more!

No comments:

Post a Comment