Wednesday 4 July 2012

Getting my jig ooooon


It has been a while since I have written anything, but sometimes you just don’t have time, and sometimes you just don’t know what to write. If like me you are a person who can only sometimes write about relevant issues and events, subsequently writing when something happens and not plucking something out of the air. I think the next two months are going to be my pick up time, where I plague my blog with crap that grows from my brain, yes crap. Relevant to me and one of you poor souls out there, I think it is the emptiness of summer time, when you can’t get any work and you really don’t want to be domestic, the eruption of my creative side in regards to painting is proof of this. Not forgetting however the re-runs of my all time favourite TV series. So watch this space J see anything you like, then please spread the word… P.S. ignore the bad spelling and grammar on some of my old posts J I will get round to editing them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment