Sunday 27 June 2010

Dedicated to a true friend, and a path maker!


So some of you who have read my writing, know a little about me. But I want to talk briefly about some one I know whom I admire a lot.

I once met a woman, who grew up with my father. And as we all know we don’t care much about the important things when were younger, but we do grow to notice them and wonder and of course want to know about them. What I didn’t know then that I do now, is that she is an amazing person. Not because what happened to her, or who she is or even who she is with me but all of it and not even the latter.

To hear of some ones pains and to see who they turned into by choice is amazing, and then when you see them use there pain and experiences to do something they truly feel will help others is amazing. But the thing is just because some one feels its helping others doesn’t mean it is, but when you see that they are helping others that’s the amazing thing.

I owe a lot to this person, seeing what she has become, and to see what she is doing with her life. It is that path many of us should take, but so little do. Its not hard no matter what has been done to us, to choose a path to help others. We need to help each other, not all get the help that is offered to others, but it does not stop those that don’t receive it to be an amazing person.

Id like to dedicate this to the person its about, you are an amazing person Nicci. Never let any one tell you different, and I hope more people follow in the footsteps you have taken. I know we don’t speak as much as we should. But you are very much loved, specially by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment